Here's a collection of resources to get started.
- Performance analysis of Moving Average Crossover
- Performance analysis of stop signals
- Backtesting per trading session
- Portfolio optimization
- Plotting MACD parameters as 3D volume
- Walk-forward optimization
- Running Telegram signal bot
- Porting RSI strategy from backtrader
- Pairs trading (vs backtrader)
Note: you must run the notebook to play with the widgets.
- For questions on Numba and other parts, the best place to go to is StackOverflow
- If you have general questions, start a new GitHub Discussion
- If you found what appears to be a bug, please create a new issue
Active development and support has moved to vectorbt.pro, which means that I will less likely provide an assistance in GitHub Discussions and Issues.
Sponsor me on GitHub Sponsors and get access to our private Discord server where you can get an instant support from our vibrant community. In addition, vectorbt PRO is (much) easier to use and provides a range of exclusive examples and articles!
Have difficulties getting started or implementing your project? Contact email@example.com - he's offering professional help to organizations and individuals alike. You can also visit his YouTube channel (link) and the company website (link) to learn more about his work.